1. The purpose of this article is to describe the expectations and duties of the citizenry.
2. The American Universe’s citizenry are considered free people who abhor and oppose servitude, tyranny, fascism, and other forms of oppression.
3. The citizenry understand that the government is not a harbor for assistance, bailouts, handouts, or any form of welfare. It is the responsibility of individual citizens to manage, plan, and provide for means of support in the free market to serve their expectations.
4. Citizens are expected to uphold the constitution of the United States of America and the Constitution of The American Universe, which provides an instrument for the protection of the U.S. Constitution. This means if elected officials are found guilty by a TAU-court to have compromised their candidacy or abused their offices, citizens would nominate and vote for candidates that will uphold these constitutional principles.
5. Citizens are expected to pay attention to and follow the utterances and actions of elected officials and to file petitions to the TAU-courts for ruling in cases where abuse and misconduct are suspected.
6. Citizens are expected to at all times act with proper decorum towards all people, showing charity, respect, integrity and good character, especially towards the household of TAU.
7. Citizens are expected to regulate their conduct in life in an honorable manner and live within their means, pay their debts on time, and live with honor, dignity and integrity.