1. The purpose of this article is to describe the scope of the power of the people who become citizens of The American Universe.
2. One of the reasons that the United States is a republic and not a democracy, is to avoid mob-rule. The people elect their representatives so that they may carry on with the business of the people while the people go back to their daily chores of making a living and pursuing happiness.
3. The American Universe fully subscribes to this form of government, but the oversight of those who have been placed in power, who have been burdened with the custody of the people’s trust and interest, have been derelict in their duties so that the shields of protection have been eroded.
4. The people now have no other option but to oversee the people that they elect to offices of government to remain faithful during their terms and impeach them for serious violations of this trust or make sure that they are voted out of office in the next election.
5. The custody of the people’s trust has been irrevocably lost by elected officials and the media, who were abject failures in their roles as representatives, watch dogs and custodians, allowed this country to stray to the brink of tyranny.
6. The people will never again relinquish their trust in the hands of anyone other than the people themselves. In future, every one burdened with an elected public office will be held accountable to the highest standards through the instruments provided by The American Universe.
7. The people who become citizens of The American Universe will exercise their powers as enumerated in this Constitution and the Constitution of the United States of America.